VILLA ESCUDERO DAY TOUR
VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 2014
About 2.5 hours south of Manila is the quaint & historic Villa Escudero. This is an actual coconut plantation set amidst a pastoral grove of coconut palms, verdant fields and mountains to bring one back to the days of the old plantation life. Highlights of the tour are the visit to the museum of historic, religious, pre-Hispanic & World War II artifacts. Carabao-drawn cart transportto man-made waterfalls where lunch is served on tables set over a flowing stream. Then it’s off to the pools for a refreshing cool swim. On weekends a cultural show incomparable to any in the Philippines is presented. This tour includes welcome drinks, carabao cart-ride & lunch by the falls.
- 5AM | Depart Manila. Free pick up at any hotel in Manila from 4AM-5AM.
- 9AM | Arrive Villa Escudero, register at the resort counter, rest of the day free time to enjoy the facilities of the Resort
- 12NN | Buffet lunch at the falls will be served
- 3PM | Depart Villa Escudero and return back to Manila. Last stop is Mall of Asia. Return to hotel on pax account
- RT MNL-VILLA ESCUDERO-MNL private transfers
- Resort entrance and use of all common facilities
- Buffet picnic lunch
- Resort programmed activities.
- Tour Guide
- Side Trip to Alaminos and San Pablo time permiting
- Extra food and drinks (Note that bringing of outside food is not allowed)
- Personal expenses
- All others not specifically included
What to Bring
towels, sunscreen, sanitizer, alcohol, hat, first aid kit, compass, music device, extra cloths, water proof bag, malong, mineral water, cellphone, camera, battery, slippers.
o Minimum of 2 persons to book this package
o Reservations can be made through email ([email protected]) or fax (+63 2 584.4777) only.
o All payments made are non-refundable and rebookable and non- transferable
o Surcharge applies during peak season and special holidays
o Rate for Filipino passport holders only. Surcharge of 500.00/pax applies to foreign nationals
o Senior citizen discount of 20% applies (with valid ID required. However, there must only be one Senior Citizen per booking)
o Child (below 10 years old) enjoys 50% discount but no meals will be provided
o Infant (below 2 years old) is free of charge.
o Rate is not valid during holidays, convention and long weekends.
o BOOK AND BUY ONLY.
o RATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
o RATE VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 2014 as may be earlier modified.
- All payments must be deposited to BDO Account Number 2300123904 Account Name J8 TRAVEL SERVICES CORPORATION. Credit card payment is not accepted.
- All reservation and full payment must be done through bank deposit. No other form or means is available. Please email scanned deposit slips to [email protected]. You will then be issued a service voucher which you need to present to our tour guide before departure.
RATE: Please email [email protected] for updated rate.
2 pax – 5,500 per person
3 pax – 5,000 per person
4-6 pax – 4,500 per person
7-10pax – 4,000 per person
10pax + – 3,500.00 per person
Conditions and Responsibility
J8 Travel Services, its employees, and/or sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. J8 Travel reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. All quotations/proposals are not finalized and must not be construed as a contract or an offer that such is available anytime. Payments constitute agreement to this condition and future amendments thereof.
LESS 300.00 if booking is finalized 1 month prior to travel dates (discount does not apply to Senior Citizen and Child Rate)